As of September 10th 2021 we will again be allowed to open with extra precautions.
We are committed to helping the Geelong community. In this extremely difficult time, the team at Procare Geelong are still available for osteopathic and myotherapy treatment. This is an ongoing decision made by the entire team and is being revised following Department of Health Guidelines. The decision to stay open was made on the provision that strict restrictions and health standards are adhered to.
- Adhering to all current DHHS guidelines, including treating for essential care
- Following current DHHS advice patients and practitioners are required to wear a face covering during treatment (unless a medical exemption applies)
- Any patient with viral or respiratory symptoms, anyone awaiting test results or anyone that has been instructed to isolate will not be permitted in the building
- Patients with pre-existing heart or lung conditions or immune compromised patients are asked to stay home.
- Extremely vigilant cleaning and sanitizing of all contact surfaces and objects.
- Social distancing is strictly adhered to.
- Practitioner availability has been reduced to keep the waiting room quieter and patients will be asked to wait in their cars if the waiting room is full.
- Staff practicing social distancing inside the clinic.
We are committed to the health of our beautiful community. Please stay home if you are unwell and we look forward to a time when we can help you without these strict measures. For now, we will take all precautions to ensure your safety.